Performance Options: Kate Moraa offers a range of performance options, including solo performances or performances with her accompanying musicians. The host is responsible for providing all necessary equipment for the performance, or if Kate provides her own equipment, the host must ensure that it is safe and suitable for use.

Technical Requirements: The host is responsible for ensuring that all technical requirements for the performance, including lighting and sound equipment, are provided and in good working condition. Any technical issues that may arise during the performance must be promptly addressed to ensure the best possible experience for the audience.

Fees: Kate Moraa’s minimum fee for a 1.5-hour singing performance is 400 euro, which includes her performance fee only. Additional costs such as travel expenses and potential music royalties may be required for certain events and venues, and will be discussed and agreed upon with the client on a case-by-case basis. Payment is required 75% before the event, with the remaining 25% due after the event. The first payment must be made 14 days before the event.

Conduct: The host is responsible for ensuring that the audience behaves appropriately during the performance. Any disruptions or inappropriate behavior may result in the performance being discontinued at Kate’s discretion.

Outdoor Performances: If the performance is to be held outdoors, the host must ensure that the area where Kate performs is covered to protect her and her equipment from the elements.

Cancellation: Kate Moraa’s health is a factor that could cause the performance to be canceled at any time. If Kate needs to cancel the performance due to health reasons or any other unforeseen circumstance, the pre-paid fee will be refunded in full. In the event that the host cancels the performance within two weeks of the scheduled date, the pre-paid fee is non-refundable.

Liability: Kate Moraa is not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to persons or property that may occur during the performance. The host is responsible for ensuring that all necessary insurance and permits are obtained for the event.

Royalties: The host is responsible for obtaining any necessary music royalties for the performance. If this is not discussed beforehand, it is assumed that the host will be responsible for these fees.

It is important to note that Kate Moraa must receive her rider well in advance of the performance to ensure that all her requirements are met. The host should communicate with Kate or her representatives to discuss the rider and any additional requirements for the performance. This will help ensure a smooth and successful event for all parties involved.

Agreement: By hiring Kate Moraa for a performance, the host agrees to these terms and conditions. Any changes or additions must be agreed upon in writing by both parties prior to the event.